Neighborhood & Amenities
At the edge of historic Simsbury Town Center is the stunning boulevard entry into The Powder Forest, its expansive brownstone walls and flowering trees beckoning you upward. At the summit you will find Highcroft Ridge Apartments & Highcroft Rise, with its inviting village feel and Highcroft Townhomes, featuring spacious offerings to enhance your lifestyle:
- The Pavilion is a new, highly anticipated amenity at the end of the Highcroft Rise cul-de-sac, with an inviting outdoor fireplace, grills and a large social gathering space. A perfect place for relaxing with friends or having a barbecue.
- A naturally-inspired setting, high atop the ridge of The
Powder Forest neighborhood.
- Highcroft Lodge, the award-winning resident center, offers a lounge, gathering rooms, business center, game gallery, and entertaining kitchen.
- The Fitness Center offers cutting-edge weight training, cardio-fit, and stretching equipment.
- The saltwater pool, with loungers and cabanas, boasts a large sunning terrace. The patio features covered porches, an outdoor grilling kitchen, bocce court, and a relaxing fire pit.
- There are plenty of other spaces to entertain and unwind, such as the Tot Lot, Dog Park, Grilling Areas, and in the Village Green.
- We are a pet friendly community complete with multiple Dog Parks and pet wash in The Lodge. Many neighbors meet at the Dog Parks throughout the day and there are plenty of paths to walk your four-legged friends.
- We gladly accept packages for residents and delivery is available upon request.
- Cut from the authentic fabric of Simsbury using brownstone in the iconic style of this historic town.
- It’s a short jaunt to local grocery, coffee, restaurants,
recreation and music venues.
- Ride & discover why Simsbury is the first town in CT to receive Silver Level Bicycle Friendly Community designation. There are even devoted Bike Storage rooms for your convenience. designation.